Mother’s Day (and EVERY day!) is the perfect time to show your mom just how much you appreciate her. Treating her to a relaxing massage at Healing Hands is a great way to help her unwind, de-stress, and thank her for putting up with you during your teenage years. 😏 Here are some tips to make the most out of your Mother’s Day massage gift:
- Research our massage therapists to find the best fit for your mom’s preferences and needs. You can read the mini-bios of each practitioner by clicking here, then clicking either Book button, and clicking on the blue button for any massage length. A window will pop up with all the bios.
- Consider booking a couples massage so you can both enjoy the experience together. Use the code WELOVEMOM23 to get $20 off any massage 90 minutes or longer, and all couples massages.
- Create a relaxing atmosphere at home by lighting some candles and playing soothing music so she is relaxed even before leaving for her session.
- Offer to take care of any responsibilities or tasks that your mom may have while she is getting her massage so she can fully relax and enjoy the session.
After the massage, treat Mom to her favorite meal or dessert to cap off the perfect Mother’s Day celebration. Or for other gift ideas, go the extra mile with anything below:
- Have a picnic in a park
- Take a cooking or baking class together
- Go on a hike or nature walk
- Have a spa day at home with DIY facials and massages
- Take a painting or pottery class together
- Go on a shopping spree and treat your mom to a new outfit
- Have a movie marathon with your favorite films and snacks
- Go to a museum or art exhibit
- Have a game night with board games or card games
- Take a virtual tour of a city or landmark you both have always wanted to visit
Remember, the most important thing is to show your mom how much you care and appreciate all that she does for you – not just on Mother’s Day but all year long.